bitset?
Author Message
 bitset?

If you use bitset class what do you have to include to use it.  Is it SDK,
or iostream or what?

thanks,
Scott

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:01:42 GMT
 bitset?

Quote:
> If you use bitset class what do you have to include to use it.  Is it SDK,
> or iostream or what?

#include <bitset>            // and I meant no ".h"

If you don't like writing "std::bitset" all over the place, you can also
add:

using std::bitset;

--
Jay

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:08:30 GMT
 bitset?
Excellent.  Thank you Jay.

Scott

Quote:

> > If you use bitset class what do you have to include to use it.  Is it
SDK,
> > or iostream or what?

> #include <bitset>            // and I meant no ".h"

> If you don't like writing "std::bitset" all over the place, you can also
> add:

> using std::bitset;

> --
> Jay

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:47:03 GMT

1. Bitset examples from the FAQ (unsigned char?)

2. libclc bitset import/export

3. libclc: bitset interface, new final vote

4. libclc: bitset interface

5. Help in finding the bitsets?

6. C++ to C# std::bitset

7. BITSET

8. bitsets

9. bitset

10. template-Klasse bitset

11. use bitset instead

12. Compiler Error C2783 when using Bitsets.