Where can I find the white paper of ASF file format
Author Message
 Where can I find the white paper of ASF file format

hi,

    For I can't find the exact file format in MSDN.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:27:50 GMT
 Where can I find the white paper of ASF file format
A quick search on the web gave me the following power point presentation.

        http://www.cmlab.csie.ntu.edu.tw/cml/db/seminar/ns&asf.ppt

    HTH.

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-------------------

Quote:
> hi,

>     For I can't find the exact file format in MSDN.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:58:23 GMT

1. white paper on namespaces and assemblies

2. White Paper: CC++

3. New White Paper

4. Where can I get the complete MSF white paper

5. In-memory database white paper

6. playing an asf/asx file

8. Formatted I reading over White-spaces

9. Scanf: Required white space; Macros in the format

10. Where can I find the .BMP file format.

11. Where can I find the .BMP file format?

12. Paper-Format in a Document