Mail, SMTP and POP3 servers
Author Message
 Mail, SMTP and POP3 servers

Is there an MFC class that could be used to open a connection with mail
(smtp and pop3) servers ? CInternetSession could open, but how to do after
that ?
--
Olivier Gilloire,

Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail, SMTP and POP3 servers

Olivier,

You should check out our Ultimate TCP/IP toolkit.  We provide a
comprehensive TCP/IP toolkit that includes POP3 and SMTP, and a long list
of other protocols.  The toolkit is provide with full source code, so you
can see exactly what you're getting.  Code is provided for both the client
and the server side, just in case you need it.

I encourage you to check out the information and demos posted on our site
(www.dundas.com).  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me, or one of our technical people.

HTH,

Dave
Dundas

For the latest MFC, Java and ActiveX tools, check
out www.dundas.com, Dundas Software's
website!  http://www.dundas.com
Toll Free:  (800) 463-1492
Voice (416) 239-7472

> Is there an MFC class that could be used to open a connection with mail
> (smtp and pop3) servers ? CInternetSession could open, but how to do
after
> that ?
> --
> Olivier Gilloire,

Thu, 28 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail, SMTP and POP3 servers

Quote:
> Is there an MFC class that could be used to open a connection with mail
> (smtp and pop3) servers ? CInternetSession could open, but how to do
after
> that ?

I've made it with CSocket.

There is the ActiveX 'Microsoft Winsock Control DLL' (Mswinsck.ocx), try
it.

cu zz

Quote:
> --
> Olivier Gilloire,

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail, SMTP and POP3 servers

Hello,

        Can someone help me in finding the way to detect which web service
(browser) is running on a computer ? If a computer is having both
Internet Explorer and Netscape, how do one decide which one is active.
Is it possible through any entries in Registry ?

Thanks in advance
Bye
Chetan

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. SMTP Sample code (was: Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server)

2. SMTP Sample code (was: Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server)

3. Implement a SMTP/POP3 Server

4. Creating SMTP & POP3 server

5. Pop3(/smtp) server

6. Implement a SMTP/POP3 Server

7. Help Needed in Reading Mails from POP3 and NNTP server

8. New Mail Account in a POP3 Server

9. Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server

10. Code for sending an e-mail message to a pop3 server

11. Help with Sending E-mail with SMTP server

12. SMTP Server - Duplication of Mails