Unicode file vs. Multibyte file
Author Message
 Unicode file vs. Multibyte file

are there any one of you can tell me how can I get to know a text file is
in unicode or multibyte code, so that I can display it correctly.
thanks in advance.

jiang

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Unicode file vs. Multibyte file

Quote:
>are there any one of you can tell me how can I get to know a text file is
>in unicode or multibyte code, so that I can display it correctly.

jiang,

Have a look at the IsTextUnicode API.

Dave
----
there's no need for follow up email copies.
http://www.bj.co.uk

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unicode & Multibyte

2. fstream and files with unicode file names

3. Help : wide character vs multibyte charater?

4. Opening Minidump file with VS.NET and a missing symbol file

5. Debug File vs. Release File

6. Debug File vs. Release File

7. CBitmap attaching file vs. detaching file

8. STL header files vs non-STL header files

9. User DSN vs Sys DSN vs File DSN.

10. UNICODE file handling - possible bug

11. How to Split a Unicode file on CrLf

12. Reading ANSI/UNICODE data files