MFC-DLLs and distribution
Author Message
 MFC-DLLs and distribution

Hi !

I wrote a MFC-Application which is almost ready for distribution :-)

I want to ship the MFC-DLLs with my application.

1.) Which DLLs do I have to put on my CD ?

2.) Am I allowed to put them on my CD ? I got the standard-edition of
VC++ 6.0

3.) What do I have to mention during the setup-process ? What about
DLL-Versions ? How could I check them ? What, if a NEWER version if
already installed ? Could I use them or will they by imcompatible ?

Regards

Martin

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

2. Distribution of MFC DLL's

3. DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

4. Distribution of MFC DLL's

5. Distribution of MFC DLL's

6. Software distribution comcat.dll comctl32.dll ......

8. Mfc and database distribution files

9. Creating distributions of MFC programs

10. Help: MFC App distribution

11. MFC Packaging And Distribution

12. MFC ActiveX Distribution Method