how to Set Default Printer
Author Message
 how to Set Default Printer

Can someone tell me how to set a default printer with my application. When try to
use SetDefaultPrinter with #include the compiler returns an error
message: error C2039: 'SetDefaultPrinter' : is not a member of '`global
namespace'' .

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:04:37 GMT
 how to Set Default Printer
    You need latest platform sdk. You might also need to add the following
definition before adding any header files.

    #define WINVER  0x0500

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-------------------

Can someone tell me how to set a default printer with my application. When
try to
use SetDefaultPrinter with #include the compiler returns an error
message: error C2039: 'SetDefaultPrinter' : is not a member of '`global
namespace'' .

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:01:16 GMT

1. how to Set Default Printer

2. Q: How to set default printer bin?

3. How to set default printer font

4. Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

5. Set Default Printer

6. Set default printer

7. Problems Setting the Default printer with Win32 API SDK

8. Help : How to set the default printer

9. Setting the Default Printer

10. Setting default printer via DEVMODE struct and EnumPrinters

11. Setting default printer in Win NT, and 2000

12. Setting the default windows printer