scroll bar using dialog
Author Message
 scroll bar using dialog

Hi all,

   Can anyone inform me how to implement a functional
scroll bar in a dialog based application?

Also, in the dialog, how do I get the coordinates of the
movements of my mouse in the picture?

Your help is really appreciated!

Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:50:15 GMT
 scroll bar using dialog
Hi,
  To get the scrosll bars in a MFC dialog is pretty simple. Just bring up
the properties of the dialog templete in the resource editor and go the
styles tab. Select the "Horizontal Scroll" and "Vertical Scroll" properties
and you would get the scroll bars in your dialog. To get the coordinates of
your mouse movements Implement the WM_MOUSEMOVE message handler. This
methos gets called with the coordinates where ever your mouse moves on the
dialog.

Hope that helps
Regards

Chetan N Parmar
Microsoft Corp.

Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:34:55 GMT

1. Dialog with a scroll bar

2. Scroll Bar on Dialog.

3. Dialog with scroll bar

4. Vertcal scroll bar of a dialog box

5. Adding scroll bar in dialog box

6. Scroll Bar in a dialog box

7. How do I handle mutiple Dialog based Scroll Bars in one OnVScroll

8. Scroll bars in dialog box question...

9. Scroll bar in a dialog box ?

10. Regardinga scroll bar in dialog in eVC++

11. How to create a resizeable dialog box with scroll bars

12. How to creat scroll bar in a single dialog form