Resizing Property Sheets within a Dialog box
Author Message
 Resizing Property Sheets within a Dialog box

Hi,

I have a Property sheet within a Dialog box. I have implemented this
using the code in www.codeguru.com by Zafir Anjum. Basically, I have
created a picture control on the dialog box which will be the place
holder for the property sheet. I have my propery pages well within the
size of the place holder. I set the position and size of the property
sheet to be that of the place holder on the dialog box. When I do this I
get a dialog box with the property sheet truncated. When I increase the
size of the picture control that is used as a place holder for the
property sheet, the property sheet is displayed completly. This
indicates to me that the property sheet has a minimum width to it. My
question is, is ther any way that I can reduce the size of the property
sheet in the dialog box? Could somebody help me accomplish this.

Thanks in advance
Venkat

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

2. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

3. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

4. Property sheet within a dialog

5. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

6. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page Located in DLL

7. Creating property sheet within a dialog

8. ActiveX Property Pages within client Property Sheet????

9. Tabbed Dialog Boxed (Not Property Sheet)

10. How to create a property sheet dialog box

11. Dialog Box and Property Sheet problem

12. How do I position a property sheet inside a dialog box