How To copy & paste file folders
Author Message
 How To copy & paste file folders

Can anyone tell me how i would copy a folder if i know its path(will be
same in all situations) and paste it to a specified location with all its
files and subfolders intact? I am trying to write a customized install
routing and one of the things i need to do is to copy a folder off the
install cd to a specific location.

Thanks

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:29:59 GMT
 How To copy & paste file folders
Hi..

    SHFileOperation() ???

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-----------------

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me how i would copy a folder if i know its path(will be
> same in all situations) and paste it to a specified location with all its
> files and subfolders intact? I am trying to write a customized install
> routing and one of the things i need to do is to copy a folder off the
> install cd to a specific location.

> Thanks

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:25:59 GMT
 How To copy & paste file folders
Use the   SHFileOperation() function. It is pretty self-explanatory.

Ali

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me how i would copy a folder if i know its path(will be
> same in all situations) and paste it to a specified location with all its
> files and subfolders intact? I am trying to write a customized install
> routing and one of the things i need to do is to copy a folder off the
> install cd to a specific location.

> Thanks

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:22:15 GMT
 How To copy & paste file folders
Okay i am newbie to programming with the win api and MFC so could you
give me an example of use. I have read some of the documentation and it
is a little confusing. Thanks
James Baggett

Quote:
>Use the   SHFileOperation() function. It is pretty self-explanatory.

>Ali

>> Can anyone tell me how i would copy a folder if i know its path(will
>> be same in all situations) and paste it to a specified location with
>> all its files and subfolders intact? I am trying to write a customized
>> install routing and one of the things i need to do is to copy a folder
>> off the install cd to a specific location.

>> Thanks

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:39:21 GMT

1. Finding & copying files in folder/sub folders

2. Clipboard - Copy & Paste

3. RTF copy & paste problem

4. copy & paste slow

5. Can not copy&paste in VC6.00

6. Newbie: Cut, Copy & Paste

7. CHtmlView & Copy/Paste

8. Copy & Paste Problem

9. Web Browser Copy&Paste

10. COPY & PASTE

11. CFormView - copy & paste qu

12. Programmatically Copy History Folder & ActiveDesktop Setup