Property sheet with no tab control?
Author Message
 Property sheet with no tab control?

Hi,

I need to create dialog box or property sheet similar to Netscape Navigator
preferences or Yahoo Messenger Preferences.  Is there any way I can create
propertysheet with out
tab control?

If I hide the tab control, CTRL+TAB key is still working.

Radhakrishna Mohan Tadepalli

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:04:20 GMT
 Property sheet with no tab control?

Quote:

> Hi,

> I need to create dialog box or property sheet similar to Netscape Navigator
> preferences or Yahoo Messenger Preferences.  Is there any way I can create
> propertysheet with out
> tab control?

> If I hide the tab control, CTRL+TAB key is still working.

> Radhakrishna Mohan Tadepalli

You need a main dialog containing the tree or whatever you use to
select sheets, and containing a big blank space.  Then create a
modeless dialog for each "sheet," each one sized to fit into the big
blank space.  Turn off the titlebar and border styles of the dialogs.
Position each dialog at the desired location when you create it
(SetWindowPos).  Because they have no titlebar they won't look like
separate dialogs, they will look like a part of the main dialog.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:03:28 GMT

1. Tab Control and Property Sheet

2. Property Sheets and Tab Control

3. Property Sheets and Tab Control

4. Tab control VS. Property sheet

5. Tab and property sheets control...

6. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

7. Subclass tab control in property sheet?

8. Tab Controls and Property Sheets

9. Tab Control or Property Sheet?

10. Property Sheets v/s Tabbed Control

11. TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?

12. moving tab control in a property sheet