CIPAddressCtrl - background color
Author Message
 CIPAddressCtrl - background color

How can I change the background color of a CIPAddressCtrl in a dialog based
MFC application ?

Thanx in advance !

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:03:34 GMT
 CIPAddressCtrl - background color
You'll need to derive a class from CIPAddressCtrl, and then override the
OnCtlColor() method.

Quote:
> How can I change the background color of a CIPAddressCtrl in a dialog
based
> MFC application ?

> Thanx in advance !

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:53:14 GMT

1. Win2K: static background color vs. CFormView background color

2. CIPAddressCtrl background problem

3. CIPAddressCtrl BG/TEXT Color

4. Changing the Background Color of a Dialog to match the background of a Bitmap

5. Background Color, Text Color

6. CEditView Background Color & Font Color :: MFC

7. Background color and text color in menu

8. Change text color and background color in CEditView

9. Change a part of Background color or a part of text color from CListCtrl

10. CTreeCtrl Color/Background Color Q

11. set the text color and the background color of a Control Cbutton

12. Changing Menu Background Color in C# Windows Forms