How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically
Author Message
 How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically

Hi,
    I am using a Access 97 database, I would like to know how can I access
the custom data base properties using MFC ODBC classes from an application.
thanks,
Kumar

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 08:11:55 GMT

1. Q: How to access an Access 97 database in Visual C++ 5.0

2. ACCESS 97 database required files for VC++ app??

3. Help Needed: Manipulating Access 97 database w/VC5

4. Access 97 database

5. Connect Access 97 database

6. How do you access remote databases where the database is not registed in the local ODBC

7. Accessing Word 97's ambient properties

8. Access 95 -> Access 97

9. Access 2000/Access 97

10. Jet 4.0 crashes when accessing an Access 97 .mdb

11. Converting Access 97 MDB file to Access 2000

12. Is there a C/C++ library to access MS Access 97