Sizing a CComboBox
Author Message
 Sizing a CComboBox

Does anyone know how I can control the size of a CComboBox that has either
the CBS_DROPDOWN or the CBS_DROPDOWNLIST styles?  I'm referring to the size
of the edit portion not the size of the list box when it is dropped down.

It appears that the edit portion of the CComboBox resizes itself based on
the font that the control is using.  I have a CFormView window that is tight
on space and would like to make the CComboBox controls smaller since there
appears to be plenty of wasted space above and below my text (they only
contain numbers).

Thanks

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:49:32 GMT
 Sizing a CComboBox

Quote:

> Does anyone know how I can control the size of a CComboBox that has
> either the CBS_DROPDOWN or the CBS_DROPDOWNLIST styles?  I'm
> referring to the size of the edit portion not the size of the list
> box when it is dropped down.

> It appears that the edit portion of the CComboBox resizes itself based
> on the font that the control is using.  I have a CFormView window
> that is tight on space and would like to make the CComboBox controls
> smaller since there appears to be plenty of wasted space above and
> below my text (they only contain numbers).

SetItemHeight(-1, ...)

--
Quentin Pouplard (Tene/MyOE)
http://graff.alrj.org

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:53:02 GMT

1. (HELP)Changing CFont and Caret Size in Edit part of CComboBox

2. Setting the size of the drop down for a CComboBox control

3. size of drop-down list of CComboBox

4. CComboBox dropdown list size problem

5. CComboBox size

6. Size of dropdown list in CComboBox

7. CComboBox dropdown size

8. limit of CComboBox and handling of scrolling event in a CComboBox

9. Setting window size and cursor size

10. Setting Frame Size with Window Size

11. bitmap size and windows font size

12. Setting Frame Size with Window Size