Return ERRORLEVEL from MFC App.
Author Message
 Return ERRORLEVEL from MFC App.

Hi All,
I am in the unfortunate position of having to write an
MFC app while knowing nothing about MFC. It's a simple
thing, display a dialog box with an embedded webbrowser
control and return an indicationto a batch script which
of two buttons was clicked.

It all works fine except that I can't access the return
value. I have overridden ExitInstance to return the
appropriate value and the exit code shows up correctly in
the Visual Studio output window, however the ERRORLEVEL
returned is always 0.

Can anyone help, or suggest a better way of doing this???

Thanks,

mal

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:06:35 GMT
 Return ERRORLEVEL from MFC App.
Sorry, I'm an idiot..worked it out.

Quote:

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:40:32 GMT

1. Setting ERRORLEVEL for batch file within a Win32 app

2. Return error code from MFC app?

3. return a value when an MFC dialog-based app exits

4. MFC UI threads - application freezes when returning to main app

5. MFC App return codes

6. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)

7. What's different between MFC App and MFC App as NTService

8. How to execute a MFC app in the another MFC app

9. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)

10. How to execute a MFC app in the another MFC app

11. how to return dos ErrorLevel from a windows app?

12. How does C# app compare to MFC app??