MainFrm shows all its toolbars after Print Preview
Author Message
 MainFrm shows all its toolbars after Print Preview

I have an app with 2 toolbars in the MainFrm class, one with small buttons
and one with large buttons. I only show one of them at any time.
I create both toolbars in the OnCreate() of the MainFrm.
The problem now is that after a Print Preview both the toolbars are visible.
(If NO toolbar is visible before a preview, then none will be visible after,
that
is OK, but when only one is visible before, BOTH will be visible after)
How can I avoid this? Or, what code is the cause that BOTH toolbars are
shown after a preview.

Much appreciation for the one who can help me with this,
Rob

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:53:09 GMT

1. Toolbars show up after Print Preview is closed

2. image shown on print preview but not printed

3. Print Preview Control and Print Preview Dialog - need some help ASAP

4. Print Preview does not show the clipped objects.

5. CRichEditView:: Font shown in print preview same as screen font

6. Hidden Toolbar Appearing on closing Print Preview Window.

7. Print Preview toolbar buttons disabled.

8. toolbar button for print preview

9. Hidden Toolbar Appearing on closing Print Preview Window.

10. toolbar update in print preview

11. Print Preview Toolbar doesnt display ?

12. Toolbar Appears after Print Preview