protection of my software
Author Message
 protection of my software

hello,

any ideas about easy protections of my software ? : I use
GetVolumeInformation()  (  function found in this newsgroup, I was
parsing the output of the DIR command ( DOS )   )   to be sure the
software is used only on one PC ( encrypt with some BITs operation as
XOR ...and write to a file ....etc... ).
How to make a 30 days limited version ? ( if I only read the date, the
user has just to modify its PC clock ... ) ...

Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Xavier

Mon, 10 May 2004 21:34:33 GMT
 protection of my software

Quote:
> hello,

> any ideas about easy protections of my software ? : I use
> GetVolumeInformation()  (  function found in this newsgroup, I was
> parsing the output of the DIR command ( DOS )   )   to be sure the
> software is used only on one PC ( encrypt with some BITs operation as
> XOR ...and write to a file ....etc... ).
> How to make a 30 days limited version ? ( if I only read the date, the
> user has just to modify its PC clock ... ) ...

> Any suggestion will be appreciated!

> Xavier

If you're a beginner into this stuff, perhaps these links will be useful:
http://www.woodmann.com/fravia/protec.htm
http://www.woodmann.com/fravia/progcor.htm
And they also have links to other (good) anticracking sites.

Lucian

Mon, 10 May 2004 22:11:13 GMT
 protection of my software

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 protection of my software
thank you , this site is powerfull !

Lucian Ion a crit :

Quote:

> > hello,

> > any ideas about easy protections of my software ? : I use
> > GetVolumeInformation()  (  function found in this newsgroup, I was
> > parsing the output of the DIR command ( DOS )   )   to be sure the
> > software is used only on one PC ( encrypt with some BITs operation as
> > XOR ...and write to a file ....etc... ).
> > How to make a 30 days limited version ? ( if I only read the date, the
> > user has just to modify its PC clock ... ) ...

> > Any suggestion will be appreciated!

> > Xavier

> If you're a beginner into this stuff, perhaps these links will be useful:
> http://www.woodmann.com/fravia/protec.htm
> http://www.woodmann.com/fravia/progcor.htm
> And they also have links to other (good) anticracking sites.

> Lucian

Tue, 11 May 2004 00:27:27 GMT

1. Software Protection ?

2. Software Protection Survey

3. software protection question

4. Software protection ?????

5. Software Protection Device Analysis / Emulation

6. NOTE: Software Protection Device - DONGLE Emulation

7. creating software protection

8. Software Locking / Copy Protection ......HELP!!!

9. Anti-copying software protection

10. Software Protection?

11. Software Protection

12. Seeking info on copy protection / timeout software