mic incoming volume level - mm api′s
Author Message
 mic incoming volume level - mm api′s

I need get the incoming volume level of the my microphone with the mm apis.
I open up the mixer with the mixerOpen function. It is ok.

I used the constants:

Component Type:      MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN
Control Type:            MIXERCONTROL_CONTROLTYPE_PEAKMETER

I can get the control about this line, but I cant the value of this line.

Now, how can I get the value of the incoming volume? Do you understand me?

Sebastian Piccolotto

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 05:55:21 GMT
 mic incoming volume level - mm api′s
Hello Sebastian,

Please use "microsoft.public.win32.programmer.mmedia" newsgroup for such
questions...

Cheers,
Vadim.

Quote:
> I need get the incoming volume level of the my microphone with the mm
apis.
> I open up the mixer with the mixerOpen function. It is ok.

> I used the constants:

> Component Type:      MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN
> Control Type:            MIXERCONTROL_CONTROLTYPE_PEAKMETER

> I can get the control about this line, but I cant the value of this line.

> Now, how can I get the value of the incoming volume? Do you understand me?

> Sebastian Piccolotto

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:21:51 GMT
 mic incoming volume level - mm api′s
1. Get handle to peekmeter using mixerGetLineControls
2 Add  ON_MESSAGE(MM_MIXM_CONTROL_CHANGE, OnMixerChangeNotify)
3.Read about
   mixerGetControlDetails

It's all

Radek

Quote:
> I need get the incoming volume level of the my microphone with the mm
apis.
> I open up the mixer with the mixerOpen function. It is ok.

> I used the constants:

> Component Type:      MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN
> Control Type:            MIXERCONTROL_CONTROLTYPE_PEAKMETER

> I can get the control about this line, but I cant the value of this line.

> Now, how can I get the value of the incoming volume? Do you understand me?

> Sebastian Piccolotto

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:06:12 GMT

1. mic incoming volume level - mm api′s

2. monitoring input level of mic using API

3. Changing Mic Recording Volume!!!

4. Setting audio volume level

5. Setting the system volume level in VC ++ 5.0

6. How to set sound master volume level??

7. Setting audio volume level

8. Setting the system volume level in VC ++ 5.0

9. c fun required to print time in yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:SS format from time_t

10. CreateDirectory API not working for network volumes

11. Low-level API calls, How to update a row

12. Setting NTFS Permissions with low-level security APIs.