While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load
Author Message
 While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load

While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon
(32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load.

If My Icon file is Having Two Icons One is of 32 bit Color Depthg & other is
16 Color Depth

Which Icon Will be Loaded When Display is Running on 16 Color Display & When
Running under 24 bit or 16 bit Display.

Thanks in Advance

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:14:38 GMT
 While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load
You can explicitly specify ( at least ) sizes with ::LoadImage.

Quote:
> While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which
Icon
> (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load.

> If My Icon file is Having Two Icons One is of 32 bit Color Depthg & other
is
> 16 Color Depth

> Which Icon Will be Loaded When Display is Running on 16 Color Display &
When
> Running under 24 bit or 16 bit Display.

> Thanks in Advance

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:16:08 GMT

1. deleting the 32 x 32 icon from an .ico file

4. 32*32 icon in CListCtrl

5. How to laod an icon from icon file?

6. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

7. 32 bit Icons and C# VS.net (24 bit + 8 bit alpha)

8. Icon to Bitmap, which icon size being copied?

9. Shortcut icon/bitmap on application icon: How ?

11. Tray Icon without Taskbar Icon

12. Big icon, small icon, How to