REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?
Author Message
 REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?

I need to delete registry entries on Win95 - How...?

Wed, 18 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?

Use RegDeleteKey().

> I need to delete registry entries on Win95 - How...?

Wed, 18 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?

RegDeleteKey and RegDeleteValue....
--
Romulus

Interscope, Baia Mare, Romania

5 Culturii St., 5th floor

Quote:
> I need to delete registry entries on Win95 - How...?

Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?

Or you could look at the CRegistry class in the freeware Win32 Foundation
Classes (WFC) library.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sam_blackburn/wfc.htm

Quote:
> RegDeleteKey and RegDeleteValue....
> --
> Romulus

> Interscope, Baia Mare, Romania

> 5 Culturii St., 5th floor

> > I need to delete registry entries on Win95 - How...?

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: How do I delete Win95 registry entries?

2. Copy Registry Entry Without Deleting Old Entry ~ function call parameters not correct

3. Copy Registry Entry Without Deleting Old Entry ~ function call parameters not correct

4. Service Entry Point in Win95

5. Dialing RAS entry in both Win95 and WinNT

6. How to Hide the entry in WIN95 taskbar

7. how to read and write registry entry

8. Using Attribute to add custom registry entries

9. ActiveX Control entries in registry

10. ATL Objects & Registry entries with multiple interfaces

11. registry entry

12. about registry entry NoSaveSettings