use "Watch Window" to validate variables
Author Message
 use "Watch Window" to validate variables

Hi, there.

When debuging my project, I usually use "Watch Window" to validate string
variables.
It's hard to check all strings at one time.
So, in case a chunk of string (1 KB), I have to validate splitted strings
(str, str + 100, str + 200, ... )
Can I adjust the size of. ....?

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem validating "double" in edit box

2. "watched" directories

3. "watch"ing a string with vc.NET

4. Variables in Variables / Watch window

5. On using "using"

6. Set "CDaoDatabase" variable to "LPDISPATCH" Database variable

7. Hidden MDI windows "break" Window Menu

8. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

10. "enum" and variables

11. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

12. ERROR: "variable" already defined