getting topmost visible line before resizing window
Author Message
 getting topmost visible line before resizing window

Hi all.

I twied and twied, but I can't figure this 'un out. I'm trying to get
the topmost visible line in a CEditView before the user resizes the
window. When the window gets resized smaller, the topmost line gets
moved up quite often. I've tried to trap mouse left button down when
resizing, but I can't even figure out where to do that. It doesn't
seem to be in the child frame or ole in place frame. Anybody able to
help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Wil Snyder

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 getting topmost visible line before resizing window

Quote:
>I twied and twied, but I can't figure this 'un out. I'm trying to get
>the topmost visible line in a CEditView before the user resizes the
>window.

Wil,

Try handling WM_ENTERSIZEMOVE.

Don't forget that users can often resize windows using the keyboard,
so a mouse only solution isn't foolproof.

Dave
----

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CEditView topmost visible line

2. Getting a handle to a child window / Resizing a child window

3. Getting a handle to a child window / Resizing a child window

4. topmost windows and top-level windows????

5. How do I stop child windows from behaving as topmost windows (with e-mail address)

6. CRectTracker, Resize-Cursor is not visible

7. How to RESIZE a Listcontrol after window-resize

8. how to automatically resize controls on window resize ?

9. How to resize child windows when a dialog resizes

10. Controls in dialog resizing when window resizes

11. Topmost child window

12. problem about topmost window