Reply by Mr. Jim Ross........Regarding multiple file types
Author Message
 Reply by Mr. Jim Ross........Regarding multiple file types

Thanks for answering my question relating to file reistration.That is OK
if we app supports single file type.But what if application is supposed to
support multiple file types.And one thing more how to relate application
icon with the file.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REGARDING MR. NUDDS

2. Regarding my challenge - please reply in mail

3. Urgent.......Please See Regarding the registration of file types

4. how to list multiple specific file file types in CFileDialog

5. how to list multiple specific file file types in CFileDialog

6. Mr. Klein

7. Mr. Steve C. Summit and your FAQ C book

8. How to find Mr. Gwyn -- sorry to use net bandwidth

9. To Mr. O ADA ISOGREAT

10. Question on oleaut32.dll [for Mr. Alexander Nickolov's early answer]

11. Explaining Selection Sort Continued( Mr. Tadentik position's )

12. Mr. Lowndes: pls see my previous post