Nesting Common File Dialog within my Dialog
Author Message
 Nesting Common File Dialog within my Dialog

I'm using the technique of nesting a common File dialog box within
my dialog box.  Everything works fine but...

I'm adding additional controls, and at startup I wish to only display the
nested dialog box.  This works fine by using movewindow in the initdialog
box function.  However, when I click my button to expand the dialog box
to show my other controls, the controls are not visible.  I've used spy++
and
the controls are there, correct styles, in the correct possition but are
not visible.

I've reached out on a limb by trying to bring the controls to the front,
enable, make visible, move, etc.  They never show up.

Any help would be apprieceated.

Wm

Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot display the dialog derived from common file dialog

2. Common Open Dialog not displaying a dialog when file doesn't exist

3. Nested common dialogs

4. File Common Dialog Box with many file types

5. Trouble Getting multiple files using Common File Dialog

6. dialog within a dialog?

7. dialog within dialog based apps

8. Call a Function of the Parent Dialog within a TabCtrl Dialog

9. dialog within a dialog?

10. Q: calling a dialog within another dialog

11. Dialog within a dialog?

12. Embedding dialog within dialog