How to realize multi-language UI?
Author Message
 How to realize multi-language UI?

I have a programe that have a not so simple
UI. How to make it have multi-language UI.
I know translating resources to be multi-language,
and make several DLL, and load them. But
in my programe I have
many sentences that output some words to the UI.
This also need to be translated. How to solve it?
thanks!

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:34:22 GMT
 How to realize multi-language UI?
You answered your own question, Jasper. ;-)
Insert the sentences as strings in the string table and
make several DLLs, one for each supported language.

Have a look at the following MSDN article for more info:
"HOWTO: Create Localized Resource DLLs for MFC Application"

--
Rog

Quote:

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:12:11 GMT

1. How to realize multiple language UI?

2. Multi-Threaded UI problem involving Asynch Sockets

3. MFC UI Thread doesnt start when COM method called in multi-threaded MFC dialog App

4. UI Programming Languages SIG

5. CfP: Babel01 Workshop on Multi-Language Infrastructure and Interoperability

6. Howto deploy multi-language HTML help in csharp?

7. c language multi-dimensional arrays

8. Linking multi-language obj's ques?

9. multi language - string tables

10. multi language - string tables