How could change in Windows Explorer's background color??
Author Message
 How could change in Windows Explorer's background color??

I want to change background color on windows Exployer(explorer.exe).
I'm so difficult to read the content owing to backgroud brightly color.
I did change it when window 2000 running but couldn't do in Window XP.
Thanks in advance!

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:31:11 GMT

1. Bitmap Resource Background changes color from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

2. Changing Menu Background Color in C# Windows Forms

3. how to change windows background color at run time

4. Can't change background color of edit control

5. Changing an EditBox's background color [Desperate)

6. Changing an EditBox's background color [Desperate)

7. Change Background's color

8. how to change a cformview's background color

9. Glitch in changing FormView's background color

10. why I can't change the background color

11. Changing an EditBox's background color [Desperate)

12. Changing the Background Color of a Dialog to match the background of a Bitmap