tab key not tabbing in my dialog
Author Message
 tab key not tabbing in my dialog

Try looking at Tab Stop in the General settings of whatever control you
want to be tabbed to...  Just a thought -

  Dan

Quote:

> Hi Y'all,

> I'm having a strange problem with tabbing between things in
> one of my dialogs:
> The tab key doesn't tab me to the next control!
> When trying to tab out of the CEdit control it just goes
> DING! <arghhh>
> All my other dialogs are working fine. Has anyone struck
> this before? have I used up all my resource user numbers or
> something dopey like that?

> Well, thanks if anyone knows what I should do,
> Hayden.
> --
> when replying replace newzealand with nz

Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 tab key not tabbing in my dialog
Hi Y'all,

I'm having a strange problem with tabbing between things in
one of my dialogs:
The tab key doesn't tab me to the next control!
When trying to tab out of the CEdit control it just goes
DING! <arghhh>
All my other dialogs are working fine. Has anyone struck
this before? have I used up all my resource user numbers or
something dopey like that?

Well, thanks if anyone knows what I should do,
Hayden.
--
when replying replace newzealand with nz

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

2. Q: Changing Focus via TAB key not possible in Dialog situated in DLL

3. Tab Control Ctrl-Tab-Keys

4. The Tab Key Do Not Works In MFC Generated Active-X Control Please Help

5. Using TAB key in dialog

6. Modeless dialog and tab key...

7. TAB KEY is disabled on a dialog

8. Tab keys in a modeless dialog part of an activex dll

9. How to trap tab and enter keys in a Dialog Box

10. How to trap tab and enter keys in a Dialog Box

11. Tab/enter keys on modal dialog

12. Enter Key must work as Tab Key do