How to disable property page on property sheet.
Author Message
 How to disable property page on property sheet.

  I want to disable a desired prop page on a prop sheet
on some conditions. I mean the page title is grayed out
and operators cannot select the page. Is it possible easily ?
  Thanks in advance.

Takashi Masuda

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:43:36 GMT
 How to disable property page on property sheet.

Quote:

http://www.microsoft.com/msj/defaultframe.asp?page=/msj/0898/c++0898.htm
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:28:28 GMT

1. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

2. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

3. Property page sheet disable

4. Property sheet in a property page

5. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

6. questions regarding property sheet and property page

7. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets

8. Sizing Property Sheets/Property Pages

9. Problems with property sheets and property pages

10. Property Sheet and Property Pages

11. Property Sheet on Property Page?

12. resizable property sheet and property page