Why docksite remains even if there are no dockbars on it?
Author Message
 Why docksite remains even if there are no dockbars on it?

Hi group,

I'm writting a descendant of CControlBar.
When I double click the toolbar it is undocked, but docksite remains on the
frame instead of hiding.

Does anyone knows what can be the cause of this behaviour?

Thanks!

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:40:56 GMT

1. DCOM: surrogate process dllhost.exe remains running even after a release instance

2. Why some aplications remain executing after closing mainwnd?

3. Why does this code even compile?

4. Why am I getting an ExecutionEngineException?

5. Why am I being ignored ???

6. Why am I seeing such a delay between my catch block and my finally block

7. Macro with functions problem -- why am I stupid?

8. Why am I not getting correct position?

9. Why am I getting a segmentation fault?

10. Why am I not intercepting Enter key (VK_RETURN)

11. Why am I getting a General protection Fault?

12. Why I am getting Error C2091: function returns function