CTime and Millisecond Resolution
Author Message
 CTime and Millisecond Resolution

Dear Group,

I want to extract the current time to millisecond
resolution. It would seem that I cannot do this with
CTime.GetCurrentTime(). Can you suggest an alternative
approach? Could it be that CTime stores it, but does not
have a member function to extract it?.

Thanks

Dom

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:53:37 GMT
 CTime and Millisecond Resolution

Quote:

> Dear Group,

> I want to extract the current time to millisecond
> resolution. It would seem that I cannot do this with
> CTime.GetCurrentTime(). Can you suggest an alternative
> approach? Could it be that CTime stores it, but does not
> have a member function to extract it?.

> Thanks

> Dom

CTime does not store milliseconds.  Try GetSystemTime or GetLocalTime.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:16:39 GMT

1. Getting time in millisecond resolution

2. Storing date/time value on SQL server with milliseconds resolution using vc++ and ado 2.0

3. CTime milliseconds

4. To include Milliseconds in CTime

5. Image resolution versus Screen resolution

6. Elapsed Time with Resolution < 10 milliseconds ???

7. millisecond timer

8. help, simple codes always takes 15 milliseconds to finish

9. sleeping for time under the millisecond

10. How to convert local time to milliseconds?

11. Milliseconds

12. Time delay in milliseconds