WINCORE.CPP - AfxWndProc assert problem !
Author Message
 WINCORE.CPP - AfxWndProc assert problem !

Hi,

We are using many OCX (MFC based, derived from COleControl) in a CDialog...
(Using Visual 5.0 SP3)

After using the CDialog for a long time,
The ASSERT occurs in WINCORE.CPP line 368 in AfxWndProc:

 // all other messages route through message map
 CWnd* pWnd = CWnd::FromHandlePermanent(hWnd);
 ASSERT(pWnd != NULL);

Apparenlty, MFC try to find the corresponding CWND in the EXE context
instead of the OCX context...

(It works fine under NT...)

Any help would very much appreciated

It's exactly the bug described by Microsoft in the Article Q177101 but under
differents circumstances...

Please HELP :)

William

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: WINCORE.CPP - AfxWndProc assert problem !

2. Assert fails for wincore.cpp

3. Wincore.cpp line 980 ASSERT - why?

4. WinCE MFC wizard project asserts in Wincore.cpp

5. Problem : Wingdi.cpp line 832 Assert Error

6. WM_SYSCOMMAND crashes in wincore.cpp

7. Assertion Failed wincore.cpp

8. Assertion in wincore.cpp when I close a dialog box having Activex controls

9. Wincore.cpp

10. asm statements in AfxFindMessageEntry in Wincore.cpp

11. assertion in wincore.cpp @ line 986

12. WM_SYSCOMMAND crashes in wincore.cpp