Whoever wants to start the new project with newbie
Author Message
 Whoever wants to start the new project with newbie

Hi all!

I am newbie in c/c++ and am interested to start any project with anyone who
is interested to. I have good knowledge of C, sufficient C++, and little bit
MFC.
I will appreciate any proposals.

Thanks Boris.

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Whoever wants to start the new project with newbie
Hi!

What type of project are you thinking of.

I'm quite new to MFC (have done som small apps, but never anything
big).

I could be intrested.

CU
Marten S

Quote:
>Hi all!

>I am newbie in c/c++ and am interested to start any project with anyone who
>is interested to. I have good knowledge of C, sufficient C++, and little bit
>MFC.
>I will appreciate any proposals.

>Thanks Boris.

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Whoever wants to start the new project with newbie

Quote:
> Hi all!

> I am newbie in c/c++ and am interested to start any project with anyone
who
> is interested to. I have good knowledge of C, sufficient C++, and little
bit
> MFC.
> I will appreciate any proposals.

> Thanks Boris.

could u give some more info on the project???

Elston

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie wants to start IE from within a DLL

2. Error when starting a new project

3. Starting new project

4. Confusing beginning - how to start a new project

5. EVC.EXE error when starting new project

6. Starting a new document in a new thread

7. Blank Projects window in New Project Wizard

8. Visual.Net New Project Wizard for C projects

9. Including projects in new projects

10. Old Project to New Project

11. Create a new Project from a Existing Project?