++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++
Author Message
 ++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++

Hello:

I am trying to print different shades of a color, for example light blue and
dark blue as opposed to just blue.  How do I do this?  I know how to print some
colors, but not different shades of it.

Thanks,
Marty

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++
Print where? Screen? Printer? Text? Solid colors ?

For example, SetTextColor(RGB(red,green,blue)) lets you set the red, green
and blue color component respectively for text.
Pens and brushes are created the same way, giving the red, green and blue
components.

Johan Rosengren
Responsable Informatique
PACTA S.A.

ICHBINMT a crit dans le message

Quote:
>I am trying to print different shades of a color, for example light blue

and

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems printing a COLOR bitmap on a COLOR laser printer

2. Problems printing a COLOR bitmap on a COLOR laser printer

3. Detecting Color Pallete ( 16 colors , or 256 colors, or Hi color) URGENT

4. Printing Problems (how to print, pause printing, then print more)

5. Printing text with color...

6. How to print colored text?

7. c keyword color printing tool

8. Tool to print source code in color

9. Printing in color

10. How to print text in Color?

11. Printing to the printer with COLOR!??

12. printing with colors