ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error
Author Message
 ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error

MS introduce an error in IE5 so it was working fine with IE4. They need to fix it,
see
http://www.*-*-*.com/

  I have an error with ATL wizard generated  "Internet Explorer Object". If I run it with Test container and click on generate with control HTML page "Green", "Red" or "Blue" buttons I always get Script error message "Object does not support this property or method"! Why is it happening? I didn't not add a line of my code to Wizard's.

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error
Almost correct, but the error is in ATL, not IE5!!! Read the same site
more carefully!

--
===============================
Alexander Nickolov, MCP

===============================

    http://www.sellsbrothers.com

        I have an error with ATL wizard generated  "Internet Explorer
Object". If I run it with Test container and click on generate with control
HTML page "Green", "Red" or "Blue" buttons I always get Script error message
"Object does not support this property or method"! Why is it happening? I
didn't not add a line of my code to Wizard's.

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error
Could you tell me exact URL where this problem(either ATL or IE 5) is
clarified and discussed. I searched the site referred in previous message
but did not get any info.

Thanks.

Quote:
> Almost correct, but the error is in ATL, not IE5!!! Read the same site
> more carefully!

> --
> ===============================
> Alexander Nickolov, MCP
> Panasonic Technologies Inc.
> Speech Technology Laboratory

> ===============================

>     MS introduce an error in IE5 so it was working fine with IE4. They
need
> to fix it,
>     see
>     http://www.sellsbrothers.com

>         I have an error with ATL wizard generated  "Internet Explorer
> Object". If I run it with Test container and click on generate with
control
> HTML page "Green", "Red" or "Blue" buttons I always get Script error
message
> "Object does not support this property or method"! Why is it happening? I
> didn't not add a line of my code to Wizard's.

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error
Sorry, the first reply didn't specify the complete location. Here it is:
http://www.sellsbrothers.com/tools
From there you should be able to find it easily...

--
===============================
Alexander Nickolov, MCP
Panasonic Technologies Inc.
Speech Technology Laboratory

===============================

Quote:

>Could you tell me exact URL where this problem(either ATL or IE 5) is
>clarified and discussed. I searched the site referred in previous message
>but did not get any info.

>Thanks.

>> Almost correct, but the error is in ATL, not IE5!!! Read the same site
>> more carefully!

>> --
>> ===============================
>> Alexander Nickolov, MCP
>> Panasonic Technologies Inc.
>> Speech Technology Laboratory

>> ===============================

>>     MS introduce an error in IE5 so it was working fine with IE4. They
>need
>> to fix it,
>>     see
>>     http://www.sellsbrothers.com

>>         I have an error with ATL wizard generated  "Internet Explorer
>> Object". If I run it with Test container and click on generate with
>control
>> HTML page "Green", "Red" or "Blue" buttons I always get Script error
>message
>> "Object does not support this property or method"! Why is it happening? I
>> didn't not add a line of my code to Wizard's.

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Supressing "Internet Explorer Script Error" dialog

2. Interface Not supported - "Custom" ATL Object

3. "add method" on an atl-object

4. ATL Internet Explorer Object in .net

5. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

6. Linker error "relocations remain", shared object, Solaris, gcc, ld, java, java native interface, cplex

7. Detailed ATL error info to Internet Explorer

8. Icon for ActiveX in Internet Explorer "view objects" window

9. Implementing "Windows Explorer"

10. view problem in "win explorer" program

11. CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app

12. Windwos internet sdk funciton "WININET"