MFC ComboBoxes and Touch-Screen Problem
Author Message
 MFC ComboBoxes and Touch-Screen Problem

I am using VC++ 7.0 to develop a program, however, I have
run into a problem.  For some reason my Combo boxes on my
application will not open when I am running the
application on a touch-screen lap-top, but they work just
fine on a desktop.  Has anybody encountered this problem
before or does anybody have any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks,
Andrew Tree

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:47:48 GMT

1. MFC class lib's for touch screen point of sales

2. C# Focus Issues - Touch Screen - User Controls - Button Control - TextBox

3. Q: Touch screen help needed.

4. Conflict touch screen - mouse for multiple displays application

5. Conflict touch screen - mouse for multiple displays application

6. Touch screen

7. Conflict touch screen - mouse for multiple displays application

8. mouse & touch screen

9. touch sensitive screen

10. how to switch off focus bitmap on buttons for touch screen app

11. Conflict touch screen - mouse for multiple displays application

12. Trapping events / touch screen