Problem executing on non mapped network drive
Author Message
 Problem executing on non mapped network drive

Hi

When I open a file using the open file dialog, I also execute a batch
file using CreateProcess. The batch file contains a dir command as follows

dir *.* > C:\file.dat

This works fine on my current drive or any mapped drive. file.dat contains
the directory listing that I require.

When I open a file from the Network Neighbourhood, I am able to open
the file ok but I have problems with the execution of the batch file.
CreateProcess returns true so the batch file has been executed however
my redirected output file from the dir command does not exist. Does
anybody know what is happening to the redirected output file om the dir
command?

TIA

Jim

Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't execute from Network Drive

2. How to map network drive in c#?

3. Map Network Drive on Visual C++

4. Map network drive with .Net object?

5. Map Network Drive

6. Map network drive?

7. Security.Exception when Program gets startet over mapped network drive

8. Debugging on a mapped network drive

9. Map Network Drive

10. network drive mapping

11. CreateFile for map network drive