save with overwrite warning ?
Author Message
 save with overwrite warning ?

How can I do to make a "Save file" dialog with an overwrite warning message ?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:48:43 GMT
 save with overwrite warning ?
use the OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT flag when you create your save file dialog. look
at OPENFILENAME in MSDN.

--
Pete
http://www3.telus.net/pja/

How can I do to make a "Save file" dialog with an overwrite warning message
?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:12:25 GMT

1. Post Again: Overwrite default File Save As Dlg

2. how to use CFileDialog to save overwrite a file

3. Warning when no warning due

4. Warning, Danger, Warning

5. Need help with annoying warning: LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:mtxex.dll ignored

6. Dealing with warnings & warning levels in VC

7. how to suppress non warning warnings

8. warning C4786: STL template warnings

9. VC Warning level 4 and Warning C4244

10. Level 4 warnings, VC4.x and windows.h generating tons of warnings

11. Warning level 4 and warnings from the include files

12. C4201 and C4214 warnings at Compiler Warning Level 4