CTime error?!
Author Message
 CTime error?!

Hi,

Am I missing something or is there an error in the VC++ 6 CTime
GetSecond documentation (below)?!

..matthew

CTime Class Members

Construction:

CTime Constructs CTime objects in various ways.
GetCurrentTime Creates a CTime object that represents the current time
(static member function).

Extraction

GetTime Returns a time_t that corresponds to this CTime object.

GetYear Returns the year that this CTime object represents.

GetMonth Returns the month that this CTime object represents (1 through
12).

GetDay Returns the day that this CTime object represents (1 through 31).

GetHour Returns the hour that this CTime object represents (0 through
23).

GetMinute Returns the minute that this CTime object represents (0
through 59).

GetSecond Returns the second that this CTime object represents (0
through 61).

GetDayOfWeek Returns the day of the week (1 for Sunday, 2 for Monday,
and so forth).

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CTime error?!
Definitely an error in the documentation. The GetSecond() help has it
correctly as 0-59.

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CTime error?!

Quote:
>GetSecond Returns the second that this CTime object represents (0
>through 61).

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CTime error?!
All that is true.  However, if you ever DID call Get on
a CTime that involved a time with seconds = 60 or 61, you
just might get back that number  ;-)

Quote:

> >GetSecond Returns the second that this CTime object represents (0
> >through 61).

> Dave
> --
> MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
> My address is altered to discourage junk mail.
> Please post responses to the newsgroup thread,
> there's no need for follow-up email copies.

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CTime error?!

Quote:
> GetSecond Returns the second that this CTime object represents (0
> through 61).
> Am I missing something or is there an error in the VC++ 6 CTime
> GetSecond documentation (below)?!

Microsoft have acknowledged the error and will fix it.

..matthew

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. CResultSet and CTime error !

2. Linker Error on asctime, ctime, localtime functions...

3. error LNK2001: using CTime.Format

4. Error on CTime (y2k)

5. CRedordset::DoField Exschange error on CTime field

6. CTime and managed wrappers

7. IMAGE_FILE_HEADER::TimeDateStamp and ctime

8. memory leaks for gmtime() and ctime()

9. using ctime()

10. ctime() backwards

11. using function ctime()

12. Need some explanation using ctime.