HELP HELP HELP
Author Message
 HELP HELP HELP

I don't know if I'm using the right Newsgroups here.

I am trying in VC++ 5.0 (Enterprise Ed.) to write a kind of frontend shell -
I need to make something which upon booting my computer will takeover, hide
the taskbar and ask for information.  I would imagine that a dialogue box
could achieve this but someone said I need to use ActiveX to do this.  They
were able to do something similar in Visual Basic.

Does anyone know how to make a, effectively a large picture with buttons
places where text can be entered fill the screen until the correct details
have been implemented?

Is there a book on ActiveX that definitely covers this sort of thing?
Perhaps on Amazon.com...

Cheers
Theo

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. OSP (Operating System Project) HELP HELP HELP HELP (files module)

5. HELP help HELP help

6. Help Help Help

7. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!

8. HELP HELP HELP!!!

9. HELP HELP HELP!!!

10. help help help

11. HELP , HELP , HELP - I need a compiler

12. HELP HELP HELP !!!!