Why Isnt CSocket::OnClose Getting Called
Author Message
 Why Isnt CSocket::OnClose Getting Called

Hi,

I'm working on application (like a chat program) that uses sockets. I am
having a problem when the machine at the other end either crashes or gets
net cable disconnected. The OnClose in my application is not getting called.
If the application exits correctly on the other end then it does notify me
the session has closed.

Thanks a lot for any response

Pierre FEDRICHKINE

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:45:27 GMT

1. CSocket: OnClose() is called before OnReceive()

2. CSocket (Serialize isnt working)

3. CSocket::OnClose() never received!

4. CSocket::OnClose() when?

5. CSocket OnConnect is getting called

6. Why isnt this working?

7. OnReceive isnt called

8. CAsyncSocket::OnAccept gets called twice, Why???

9. Why CompareItem of CListBox is not getting called

10. Question: CAsyncSocket OnClose get called before OnReceive

11. Why EN_CHANGE gets called before OnInitDialog()?

12. CSocket not getting events / data