Quetion: Graphics Question
Author Message
 Quetion: Graphics Question

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how to create bitmap which will have only two
colors, and those
two colors should be system white and system black?

I tried:
  CreatBitmap(400, 400, 1, 1, NULL);

It returns a bitmap but colors are not black and white.

Please reply to my e-mail as well as to the news group.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Event quetion

2. Really newbie quetion about chars and strings

3. Quetion about tool-menu bar

4. beginer quetion

5. turbo C floating pt error quetion

6. a simple quetion