Bitmap Color Change when I changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000
Author Message
 Bitmap Color Change when I changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

I changed operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 2000.  My computation
still compiles correctly, but the bitmap colors are darker.  Does anyone
know why this is and how to fix it?

Sat, 03 Jan 2004 00:07:08 GMT

1. Bitmap Resource Background changes color from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

2. Dialog Resource Color Changed from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

3. Bitmap Background Colors from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

4. Is programming windows 98 the same as programming windows 2000

5. Porting Windows 2000 program to windows 98

6. VC++, windows 2000 and windows 98

7. Porting Windows 98 apllication to Windows 2000 problem.

8. Getting MAC Address in WIndows 98 and NT/2000/NT

9. changing system's time zone in Windows 98 and NT

10. Windows 98 and 2000 with Visual C++

11. IPC windows 95/98/NT/2000

12. change working directory in windows 98