how to include "commctrl.h" in a MFC project?
Author Message
 how to include "commctrl.h" in a MFC project?

i want to use BTNS_WHOLEDROPDOWN which is defined in commctrl.h , and i add
#include "commctrl.h"
in my MainFrm.cpp , but the compiler still say BTNS_WHOLEDROPDOWN is
undeclared .

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:09:23 GMT
 how to include "commctrl.h" in a MFC project?
alex,

You need to define _WIN32_IE with value 0x0500 and then include commctrl.h

#define _WIN32_IE 0x0500

For more info take a look at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shel...
tform/commctls/toolbar/styles.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shel...
tform/shell/programmersguide/versions.asp

--
Regards,
  Kobi Ben Tzvi

Quote:
> i want to use BTNS_WHOLEDROPDOWN which is defined in commctrl.h , and i
add
> #include "commctrl.h"
> in my MainFrm.cpp , but the compiler still say BTNS_WHOLEDROPDOWN is
> undeclared .

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:09:30 GMT

1. Help Please "Projects and Sub-Projects"

2. #include "filename.h" does not mean "include user file"

3. eVC is misidentifying my project as "generic" rather than "MFC"

4. Add #include "mex.h" for Matlab

5. Difficulty with the "include path"

6. #include "xxx.h" and make

7. pronounce "#include <stdio.h>"

8. #include "" for large

9. error in #include "stdafx.h"

10. ADO #import/#include "adoint.h" conflicts

11. newbie question - "Cannot open include file"