Look, down, down, down
Author Message
 Look, down, down, down

just a reminder that there's an active post down a bit that i need a bit of
help with....

it's called MFC App Wizard

thanks,
Jeff

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:13:46 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
too funny... but it worked!  Ya made me look... LOL

Quote:
> just a reminder that there's an active post down a bit that i need a bit
of
> help with....

> it's called MFC App Wizard

> thanks,
> Jeff

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:34:20 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
wha? funny? i was just trying to get people to look at a topic that was
still active but going down in the list a bit...

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:00:16 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
Psycho,
   sure funny! :)  If you've monitored this newsgroup for very long you've
probably realized that there is a lot of traffic, and it's not uncommon for
a few posts to get left unanswered.  You did something that showed enormous
initiative and creativity to accomplish your task: "Get an answer to your
question".  It was so original that I did laugh!  Great Job! :)  (are you
sure you're only 14?)
talk with ya soon!
wardo

Quote:
> wha? funny? i was just trying to get people to look at a topic that was
> still active but going down in the list a bit...

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:19:49 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
maybe i didn't explain myself properly "wardo".

the thread i was talking about ... MFC App Wizard was very active, and i was
frequently getting help with my questions about it... but gradually it
started to get less active as it floated down the list, even though my
problem had not been resolved. as of now, even after i posted this thread (i
think if you check the dates they will confirm this) nobody has posted to
that thread.
nothing funny, yes i am 14, i don't get what's so funny about all that, bye,

JEFF

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:49:39 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
ps. i did post a new thread, this time called "what the..." near the top,
and vwalla! suddenly over ten posts in a short amount of time. that's all i
needed to do, make a new thread.

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:50:44 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
Jeff,
 lighten up and stop taking yourself so seriously... :) I was complimenting
you for doing something I hadn't seen before.  The humor (not comedy) was
that it was so "unexpected" it caught me off-guard and I found it clever...
and your age is impressive since 98%(or better) of posts in this NG come
from professional programmers who do this for a living, so to have your
knowledge at your age is impressive...
Compliments are few and far between in NGs... learn to recognize them and
enjoy them... :)
Ward

BTW I did understand what you meant with the other thread.  Most people
either just let the issue go, find it on their own, or do what you did:
repost. :)

Quote:
> maybe i didn't explain myself properly "wardo".

> the thread i was talking about ... MFC App Wizard was very active, and i
was
> frequently getting help with my questions about it... but gradually it
> started to get less active as it floated down the list, even though my
> problem had not been resolved. as of now, even after i posted this thread
(i
> think if you check the dates they will confirm this) nobody has posted to
> that thread.
> nothing funny, yes i am 14, i don't get what's so funny about all that,
bye,

> JEFF

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:20:50 GMT
 Look, down, down, down
ok, sorry, its just that i've come through a lot of places before finding
this ng, i've had to put up with a lot of abuse and unhelpful people to get
what i want.

cheers,
Jeff

(ps. my bro's got a cool website - http://www.isstupid.com u might wanna
check it out)

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:39:14 GMT

1. Mouse Buttom Down and staying down

2. HELP! How do you make a drop-down combo drop down further than the default??

3. Detecting if a key is down when running console app

4. Help, Drop down button errors out

5. Key Down and UserControl

6. Setting up/down pcmcia pin 56

7. Tracking down memory leak?

8. Compile times slowing down

9. Wheel up and down in acc table?

10. mouse up/down vs click/double click delegates

11. Keys Down

12. Spinner/Up-Down Control in a windows form