Buttons in Dialog Bar
Author Message
 Buttons in Dialog Bar

Hi,
        I have a problem in using Dialog Bar.
        I developed a Dialog resource with two Buttons in that. (dialog
resource was created with child frame, none, visible unchecked settings
as required by DialogBar)
        My mainframe class looks like this,
CMainFrame {

        public
                CDialogBar m_MyDialog;
          }

        In my mainframe.cpp create,
MainFrame::OnCreate(...)
{
   if (!m_MyDialog.Create(this,IDD_DIALOGRESOURCENAME,
                                CBRS_TOP,IDD_DIALOGRESOURCENAME))
                return -1;

}

        The above creates a dialog bar with two buttons, but the problem is the
buttons appear disabled. (If i keep a edit control or combobox instead
of buttons they appear enabled)

        I think i am missing something.
        Could any one suggest me a solution to this problem.

-Vas

Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Buttons in Dialog Bar

I think you will need to enable these manually. I recall seeing somewhere
that buttons in DialogBars were automatically disabled. Do you have a
handler set to handle a BN_CLICKED message? That may also have something to
do with it if you don't.
The whole world is the stage of the
Jerry Springer show... and we are merely
the freaks.

>Hi,
> I have a problem in using Dialog Bar.
> I developed a Dialog resource with two Buttons in that. (dialog
>resource was created with child frame, none, visible unchecked settings
>as required by DialogBar)
> My mainframe class looks like this,
>CMainFrame {

> public
> CDialogBar m_MyDialog;
>   }

> In my mainframe.cpp create,
>MainFrame::OnCreate(...)
>{
>   if (!m_MyDialog.Create(this,IDD_DIALOGRESOURCENAME,
> CBRS_TOP,IDD_DIALOGRESOURCENAME))
> return -1;

>}

> The above creates a dialog bar with two buttons, but the problem is the
>buttons appear disabled. (If i keep a edit control or combobox instead
>of buttons they appear enabled)

> I think i am missing something.
> Could any one suggest me a solution to this problem.

>-Vas

Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bitmap buttons and dialog bars

2. button in dialog bar

3. button on dialog bar always disabled?

4. button in dialog bar

5. How do I Enable / Disable button in Dialog Bar?

6. Dialog Bars and Bitmap Buttons

7. how can i add menu and button bar to a dialog

8. Buttons on a dialog bar

9. HELP NEEDED: Modal Dialog pops up with own button in task bar

10. Dialog Bars and Buttons

11. Detecting dialog bar being hidden by command button

12. Launch dialog from Floating Tool Bar by double clicking on a button