Date Time Picker - Date AND Time
Author Message
 Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

Is it possible to have both Date and the Time in one Date Time Picker
Control in Visual Studio 6.0?

Thanks!
Danut

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:14:50 GMT
 Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

Quote:
>Is it possible to have both Date and the Time in one Date Time Picker
>Control in Visual Studio 6.0?

Not that I'm aware of - you need to have 2 controls.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:21:57 GMT
 Date Time Picker - Date AND Time
I've discovered that it is possible not by setting the resources but by
sending a message at run-time:

 CDateTimeCtrl m_cStartDate;

 CString szFormat;
 szFormat = "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:00 tt";
 m_cStartDate.SendMessage( (UINT) DTM_SETFORMAT, (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)
(LPCTSTR) szFormat );

Quote:
> >Is it possible to have both Date and the Time in one Date Time Picker
> >Control in Visual Studio 6.0?

> Not that I'm aware of - you need to have 2 controls.

> Dave
> --
> MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:09:37 GMT
 Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

Quote:
>I've discovered that it is possible not by setting the resources but by
>sending a message at run-time:

> CDateTimeCtrl m_cStartDate;

> CString szFormat;
> szFormat = "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:00 tt";
> m_cStartDate.SendMessage( (UINT) DTM_SETFORMAT, (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)
>(LPCTSTR) szFormat );

Aha, it goes to show what I know then - not a lot! :)

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:58:50 GMT
 Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

Quote:
> >I've discovered that it is possible not by setting the resources but by
> >sending a message at run-time:

> > CDateTimeCtrl m_cStartDate;

> > CString szFormat;
> > szFormat = "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:00 tt";
> > m_cStartDate.SendMessage( (UINT) DTM_SETFORMAT, (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)
> >(LPCTSTR) szFormat );

> Aha, it goes to show what I know then - not a lot! :)

PERFECT! - now i have a locker full of useless "i worship d lowndes"
shirts.. :)

rlf

Quote:
> Dave
> --
> MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:26:33 GMT
 Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

Quote:
>> Aha, it goes to show what I know then - not a lot! :)

>PERFECT! - now i have a locker full of useless "i worship d lowndes"
>shirts.. :)

Thanks Roy, I hope they were tastefully decorated. :)

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:18:25 GMT

1. Date Time Picker - Null Date

2. Set Date in Date Time Picker

3. C time/date to Visual Basic time/date

4. Date Time Picker

5. Date Time Picker Null Possible?

6. Date Time Picker on Webform

7. Question about use Date Time Picker Control??thank you

8. Date Time Picker Locking Up

9. Date Time Picker with C

10. VS.net - Date Time Picker

11. Date and Time Picker Control - changing display window

12. Date Time Picker control crashes if edit year!