Why CompareItem of CListBox is not getting called
Author Message
 Why CompareItem of CListBox is not getting called

Hi

        Why is the ListBox's function CompareItem is not getting called
even if
i have set the LB_SORT style. This is NOT an owner draw ListBox. Any
idea? I have derived from CListBox.

        My requirement is to sort the items of the listbox based on some
function supplied by me.

Thanx in advance...

Rajesh
--
          / 7
         /_(    Rajesh C K R

      /  -=-o /
      \  /~\_/
       \/

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Why CompareItem of CListBox is not getting called
RTFM

1. It requires LBS_SORT
2. it must be owner-draw

Andreas

C K Ramnath Rajesh schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:
>Hi

>        Why is the ListBox's function CompareItem is not getting called
>even if
>i have set the LB_SORT style. This is NOT an owner draw ListBox. Any
>idea? I have derived from CListBox.

>        My requirement is to sort the items of the listbox based on some
>function supplied by me.

>Thanx in advance...

>Rajesh
>--
>   / 7
> /_(    Rajesh C K R
> |_|    Design Engineer
> |_|
> |_|    Processor Systems Pvt Limited
> |_| /\ 24, Richmond Road
>       /\|=|/ /
>       \ |_| /  Ph  +91 80 2244883, +90 80 2273090
> ) _  \

>      /  -=-o /
>      \  /~\_/
>       \/

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Why CompareItem of CListBox is not getting called
 The ListBox need to an owner draw ListBox, if you want to handle
WM_COMPAREITEM

Sincerely Laurent

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why am I not getting correct position?

2. Why am I not getting a LIB?

3. Why am I getting an ExecutionEngineException?

4. Why am I getting a segmentation fault?

5. Why am I getting a General protection Fault?

6. Why I am getting Error C2091: function returns function

7. Newbie:- Why am i getting a linking error

8. Don't understand why I am getting the C2236 error

9. Why am i getting a exception illegal operation?

10. Why am I getting this error - compiler bug?

11. MissingManifestResourceException, why am I getting this?

12. Implementing custom CListBox class - DrawItem() never getting called?