Obtaining mouse co-ordinates..
Author Message
 Obtaining mouse co-ordinates..

I was wondering if anyone knows how to obtain the mouse position
within a taskbar-icon callback. I can only get hold of the mouse event,
not the position..
When a "normal" mouse event occurs the position is sent as the lParam
value of the message. In this case 'wParam' is the icon id and 'lParam'
is the mouse event. Anyone?

Thanks!

--
- trond kjernasen -

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Obtaining mouse co-ordinates..

GetCursorPos (API)?

--
Douglas Peterson
Software Engineer

Quote:

>I was wondering if anyone knows how to obtain the mouse position
>within a taskbar-icon callback. I can only get hold of the mouse event,
>not the position..
>When a "normal" mouse event occurs the position is sent as the lParam
>value of the message. In this case 'wParam' is the icon id and 'lParam'
>is the mouse event. Anyone?

>Thanks!

>--
>- trond kjernasen -

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Mouse Co-ordinates

2. Converting mouse co-ordinates

3. Algorithim for Serov co-ordinate to lat/long

4. Mapping between physical and device co-ordinates

5. Child window co-ordinates

6. Dialog control's co-ordinates

7. Mouse Position, coordinates of where mouse is on screen

8. How do I obtain Polygon vertice co-ordinates from CRgn?

9. johng@rogge.co.uk;malio@rogge.co.uk;richardg@rogge.co.uk

10. Two mouse drivers co-existing ?

11. Mouse click coordinates in ActiveX

12. Capture mouse coordinates on the desktop screen