Common File Dlg use with property sheets or tab ctrls
Author Message
 Common File Dlg use with property sheets or tab ctrls

Is there a way to use CFiledialog or the Common File
dialog box with property sheets or a tab control.

I want to give the user the choice of new or open using
tabs instead of the "file menu".

Thanks,
Della

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:15:31 GMT
 Common File Dlg use with property sheets or tab ctrls
Hi Della,

Please refer to the article below to customize the open file dialog:

Q195034 HOWTO: OfnKing Demonstrates CFileDialog Customization
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q195/0/34.asp

Best Regards,
Leo Chen

--------------------

| Subject: Common File Dlg use with property sheets or tab ctrls
| Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:15:31 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc
|
| Is there a way to use CFiledialog or the Common File
| dialog box with property sheets or a tab control.
|
| I want to give the user the choice of new or open using
| tabs instead of the "file menu".
|
| Thanks,
| Della

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:43:53 GMT

1. Problems with tab ctrl in property sheet

2. Cannot get correct TAB order when using MSMASK32.OCX in Property Sheets

3. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

4. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

5. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

6. CPropertySheet: how to switch sheets with Ctrl-TAB

7. Transparent dialog in property sheet with Windows XP common controls

8. WinCE 3.0 Freezes when the property sheet application is loaded using the project.bib file

9. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

10. Property sheet from property sheet

11. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

12. Ctrl+Tab - property page