Can't get any output from the PROFILER (VC5.0)
Author Message
 Can't get any output from the PROFILER (VC5.0)

I am trying to profile an app but despite enabling the profiler through
'Settings/Link/Enable profile' I can't get any output in the Dev Studio
'profile' tab of the output window.

The message below was posted some time ago but I found that I DID have a
path to the specified file (Mspdb50.dll).

Any ideas?

Tim

| Go to tools, options, directory and include the following path:
| c:\program files\devstudio\vc\bin (youll have to change the path if you
| didnt install vc in the default path).
|
| This is necessary because Mspdb50.dll is missing (youll only see this
| warning if you run profile from the command line or dos prompt).

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

2. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

3. ATL functions don't appear in profiler output

4. vc5.0 profiler support

5. The VC5 profiler simply does not work.

6. Is profiler broken in VC5?

7. Profiler output on a SCO UNIX system...

8. No Profiler Output In Multi-Threaded Code

9. No Profiler Output

10. DevStudio'97 Profiler and dynamically loaded DLL's

11. Need FIX: std::wofstream Can't Output After DBCS Character Is Output (Q274012)

12. VC5: cout and putch() with binary output for cgi