"Parsing the Commandline"-question
Author Message
 "Parsing the Commandline"-question

Hi!

If I like the commandline to be transferred like argc/argv, what do I
have to do?

How do I know, if it's a new command or just a gap in a filename?

Thanks for any advice...

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 "Parsing the Commandline"-question
Command line parameters should be separated by spaces.
If you are passing a filename that includes spaces, it should be enclosed in
quotes:

eg:   progname parm1 parm2 "c:\a filename with spaces" parm4

Quote:
>Hi!

>If I like the commandline to be transferred like argc/argv, what do I
>have to do?

>How do I know, if it's a new command or just a gap in a filename?

>Thanks for any advice...

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Parse trees and "("")"

2. parsing "path" from arvg[1]

3. parsing error: expected ")".

4. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

6. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

7. ""help with TSR""

8. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

10. Help: Debugging parse errors about "{" or "}".

11. Attention "C"/"C++" gurus and "C" newbees

12. merits of "#define", "const", and "enum" ???